So, I've arrived in Lancaster, PA for the annual TCI show, and I've set up shop in my hotel room. The hotel has both wifi and wired connections in the rooms. I brought along a router, plugged it into the hotel's lan jack, and everything is working just ducky except for one VERY annoying thing. I brought along a Cisco SPA-122 that I use at home flawlessly with voip.ms. I tried plugging it right into the lan jack but it won't pull DHCP on its own, which is bizarre, but whatever. If i put it behind my router, which is the current setup, it will boot up just fine, pull DHCP, and register with voip.ms. I can make outgoing calls no problem. Outgoing works perfect, caller ID is right on the receiving end, and as far as that goes, its all happy. Incoming calls fail. If I restart the device and call it right away, incoming works ok. I can also call it right after an outgoing call and it works. Soon as I let it sit for a little bit, incoming will fail again. I've tried messing with the keep-alive settings and a bunch of other NAT stuff, but no dice. I'm assuming it's something with the hotel's firewall? It's not my router, I've even put the ATA in the dmz, and still fails.

Thoughts?