You are using a lot of real estate for nothing. Just saying I install a LOT of large systems. Not only that but you are gimping your auto attendant severely. Why not just use;

11XX
12XX
13XX
14XX

etc?

Then use 2XXX and 3XXX for other stuff like routing day/night modes acd groups and the like.

If you have issues with DID numbers and trying to line them up when you get a bad block or a non sequential one you have to make a decision. Hopefully you are using 4-7 digits for your translations. I mean if they are broadcasting their DID numbers with CLIP does it make a difference if they match up? 17XX then? Each person only needs to use their DID number and once they call out the other person will have it. Don't get me wrong a I have a TON of systems where I have moved the entire numbering plan around but taking a system out of default service cods is messy and makes the end user experience a bummer with all the literature out there. Considering you can also use the UC Suite so people can look up everyone's numbers pretty easily.

Last edited by Coral Tech; 07/01/19 09:00 PM. Reason: clarification