> Issue 1, Line 3 will not hang up when you [hang] up the headset.
> Now the phone does have a 2 prong headset plug on the side, but its not in use.

Odd that only one line won't hang up, while I take it others do?

It does seem like the signal path for that line that's supposed to get cut out by the
hookswitch is somehow being bypassed.

I'll try taking a look at the wiring diagrams, but they kinda make my head spin too..
have to be pretty motivated to dig into those.

> Issue 2, Line 4 will not light up at all, it will pick up the phone but the lamp will not light up...
> Yes I have changed the bulbs.

Probably a broken wire for the lamp circuit somewhere. You may have to trace those wires out
to see if a solder came loose or something. I would check the wires for the lamps going to the strip,
and to the terminal board to make sure they're intact. With the phone detached from the KSU,
I'd take a volt meter in OHM/continuity mode, and check between the terminal lug and the connection
to the strip to see if maybe the crimp connector isn't working right. Also check the amphenol connector
to see if there's maybe dirt on pins 12 + 37 (orange/black pair), which I think are the lamp wires for line 4. You can try also
using the volt meter between pin 12 and the lamp connections on the terminal strip to check for continuity.
IIRC, both wires should go straight from the amp connector to the lamps, I don't *think* there's any switching
for the lamps in the phone.