Yes, I have one customer that still has one, anyway...Anyone out there that was really competent on DBS stuff and still remembers how to program a DBS?

I have a problem on a DBS72 that I just can't figure out that started recently. The system has a TVA50 vmail on it that we put in 5-6 years ago, maybe longer, but has been working pretty much trouble free. There are two hunt groups of analog pots lines on the system, one group for the bowling alley, one for the arcade. Both groups were setup to go to individual separate auto/attendants. For some reason the lines for the arcade have stopped going to the auto/att directly and started to ring at the operator phone first, the display reads CFWD, then after about 4-5 rings finally goes to the arcade auto/att. Every line that is assigned to the arcade does this. I've tried a couple codes on the operator phone to cancel the call fwd but neither of them work. The programming tells me the lines are pointed at group 602 with what appears to be a single virtual member extension. Just can't figure out what I'm missing here.