Hello,

Its good to be back -- back like 10 years ago I had an account on here as a kid.

Nice to revisit after a while.

I'm currently in the process of building out a 1A2 system for my home and ran into some challenges.
The system components I have (and are assembled & wired) include:
- 2x 584c panels (only 1 in use at a time)
- 1x KS-15900 Interrupter (10v 60hz, plugs into the 584c panel)
- 1x 20a2 Power Unit (with ring generator)
- 3x 66 blocks, with 25pair amphenol plugs that mate with the 584c

On each of the blocks (I only have 2 of the 3 connected for now) I have the 25 pair cables going to the KSU
punched down via the standard WRBYV grouping/color code. There are 2x 26 pair cables punched down on the KSU blocks, one is punched down to accomodate
a 10-button phone, and the other is punched down to accommodate a 6-button phone; this is done so the whole KSU board can be quickly disconnected from house wiring in case it needs to be moved, worked on etc.

Pics of all the components described here: https://imgur.com/a/0Ls1qJa

NOTE: There are bridge clips on the KSU blocks added AFTER the pics taken (in short, yes I know the pairs from the KSU and phones are not yet connected in the pic, they are meant as a reference of the color codes etc).

Power wise, I have the standard stapping on the panel, and have the 12 leads as documented in multiple BSPs connected to the respective terminals. My understanding is that the Interrupter can share the same power supply as the lamp supply (both appear 10v 60hz).
CO trunks to the KTUs enter from a Cisco gateway with FXS ports configured for Ground Start.

Phone wiring as such: (see images, I have added teal/green annotations showing how the phone leads are punched)

The problem is, when I power the system up nothing happens (no lights upon line selection, no dialtone, no ringing on inbound call).... -- the PSU definitely works, checked outputs with a voltmeter and all is fine. All the fuses on the PSU and Panel have been replaced with good known spares.

I have a feeling there's something basic in my wiring screwed up but would love input from the team here. All systems are grounded to the same cold water ground btw....

I'm debating testing my second panel to see if there's an issue with the first one I tried. I've tested 5 different KTUs with the same result...

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.