Hello everyone. A issue suddenly arise that the voicemail server that host the main greeting as well as the voicemail suddenly would freeze requiring a reboot which resolve the issue.

The phone system we have is the Vodavi STS that has an external voicemail system (Workstation that house the Pathfinder software). The main phone system that the PRI card is working fine however the Voicemail system/prompt lately is needing a reboot.

At first I thought it was the Processor overheating since the clip that attach the heatsink/fan to the processor broke but after fixing it, it is still happening. I have tried to log a pattern when the system freeze (the screen goes black and no input as well as the two blinking red light aren't blinking). Rebooting the workstation would resolve the issue and its back working again.

I install a software to monitor the CPU temperature and it is at 32 degree Celsius which is optimal temp. I also check the system log to see if something is causing it but no entry is logged when it goes down so I can't pinpoint a cause.

I checked the BIOS log and no entry is there as well.

I thought it was happening at a particular time interval of 7-9 hrs but it isn't. It appear to be happening sometime between 7-10 pm since during the day it is operating just fine. I'm going to do a test later to reboot the machine at 5 pm and see if it happens around 7-10 since lately we have been power cycling it at 7:30-8:00 am

At any rate, does anyone have any idea on what is going on? I think it may be time to upgrade. Thanks for any suggestion you may have on this matter.