Hey everyone, first time posting here as I try to do as little with our phone system as possible... I'm not a phone guy... Hoping that someone can help me out so I don't have to call our phone support group and wait for them to get around to us.

I have 2 issues, both dealing with voicemail.

Problem #1 - We got two new employees about the same time, when I set up their phones I did the same thing I do every time. I changed the display name for the extension in emanager and then I reset the voicemail for the extension from my phone. I've never had any issues doing this and it sets the user up to go through their VM setup.

This time however, both of their extensions now ring to the auto attendant when trying to access their VM. If I try to manually access their VM from my phone, I get a message that says "that was an invalid entry". There doesn't seem to be anyway to access their extensions VM, like it's gone completely. I have checked that the configuration matches others that work properly so I don't know what else to do.

Problem #2 - A user forgot their VM security code, I reset just the security code as usual when something like this happens. But it doesn't change the code to the default security code like it should. I've tried several times and it does not seem to reset. I was going to try resetting mine but don't want to screw it up if this is a larger issue with our VM card or something.

I'm an IT guy, I have limited experience with phone systems in general but I've gotten to know this Strata CIX670 a little bit over the last year or so. I'm game to try doing whatever needs to be done so any help is much appreciated! And I'm sure there's some info needed that I haven't added so let me know and I can get it.

Thanks in advance!

Josh