One thing you could do is have the system reset at a certain interval. As long as they're not a 24/7 operation you could do daily overnight. I have at least one system doing that where one CO port consistently loses it's Caller ID function. I was going onsite to re-seat the 408 - but it was happening a few times a week and we didn't have remote access at the time. We have a several customers that we connect to using LogMein - simply a PC at their site we remote into the run the Icon programmer from it. With that, usually on site I can't even connect physically to LAN1 in the CPU with a cable - I get something like 'Another user is already connected', I think it has to do with services related to what you've mentioned - but I'll end up even when on site using LogMein which is kind of a pain, several log in screens and of course the resolution is smaller.

Professor Shadow - we have one more Iwatsu ZTD and I think an Omega IV. Both of those are 2 pair per phone. Believe it or not we still have an Omega III - not even digital, an 'electronic' system. 3 pair - why I still have a reel of 3 pair 1A2 cross connect! We replaced the other Omega III 2 years ago with an Iwatsu Adix. I think all the jacks used the wh/or pair for T&R on the 'new' system. The Iwatsu ECS is a great system IMO. Since April I've had a 5910 IP phone at home connected to our system at the office.

Some customers are returning to their offices. We have one request already to move a couple extensions so they'll be physically distanced further from each other.

Last edited by Keyset6; 06/03/20 04:23 PM.