We are on a TDA-600,

A few days ago we noticed that all calls going to one group were going straight to voicemail. Checked the settings and Group FWD for it was set to on. The user said they hit the group forward button we have set up on the phone (KX-T7630) but it didn't do anything. Sure enough the buttons just stopped changing the setting and now just say that Group Forward is off whether it's on or not for any group. We hadn't changed any settings recently, that I'm aware of.
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Our system has a few glitches sometimes*, I assume it's cause it's old and we've had to replace multiple parts two different times when they got fried by a lightning surge (we have better protection in now)(also note, there are parts that have not been replaced on it, that happened to survive). Not sure if that is a common thing or if there is something we can do about that (the random glitches). Unless there is a setting that got switched that I don't know about (which isn't that hard since I'm far from a phone expert). I've tried rebooting the system and it didn't fix it. If anyone has advice that'd be appreciated.

*some examples of the glitches we have are: certain phones when they have flex buttons set to a one touch it would write over all of the one touches what was on the last one. Another one is sometimes we have ports just stop ringing and even if we switch the phone it doesn't work, we have to switch what port it's plugged into on the actual PBX.

Last edited by ShiWham; 11/23/20 01:14 PM.