Have a system I'm setting up for a small business client. (2) CO's, (6) Extensions. I'm no pro with the Intramail portion which is where I'm having the issue. I have 801 setup for Daytime greeting and 802 for nightime greeting. In both greetings, caller is instructed they may enter the extension number at any time (which is a 3-digits obviously). I have no problem with single digit prompts like "press 9 to leave a message in general mailbox" or "Press 5 for customer service" BUT... if caller tries to enter 302, the system doesn't seem to understand 3 digits and either says invalid entry or just rings at 301.
How can I get it to reliably "listen" to all 3 digits and then try ringing that extension?

The other issues is on nightime greeting, say a caller leaves a message in operators mailbox and presses "#" to here options like review or re-record their message, it prompts them to hit "#" again if they are satisfied with message. As soon as they hit "#", it goes to play the 801 greeting which is the daytime greeting! Not sure why it would do that, but if they are happy with their message, I'd rather it just drop the call.