I've got 4 ICD Groups that callers select from after being played an OGM that each in turn send to their own queueing time table. Each ICD Group has a default mailbox configured and when hitting 'Overflow' Sequence in their queue tables correctly transfer to these mailboxes. However during the queue sequence I would like to give callers the ability to 'Press 1 to leave a message' so during the OGM playback I've included a selection to be used when pressing '1'. 500 does not cause the call to be transferred to the same mailbox, instead I hear 'Please enter your mailbox number', as if I'd dialed from a station (or group) with no configured mailbox. Has anyone run into this issue and if so how best to resolve it?

I should add that I also need to jump from the OGM playback in queue to another OGM prior to transferring to the mailbox but I'd think that that should work if the first transfer from OGM queue message would correctly go to the UM mailbox that is configured on the ICD Group.

Call to DID (main number) -> OGM 1 (menu level 1) -> ICD Group 601 -> Queue -> Overflow

Call is sent to mailbox configured on 601

Call to DID (main number) -> OGM 1 (menu level 1) -> ICD Group 601 -> Queue -> 1 Dialed during OGM in Queue Sequence

Call is sent to 500 as configured in OGM but without mailbox sent so system prompts for mailbox number.

Thank you,
Sean

Thank you,
Sean Trimm
Systems Administrator
Trimm Networks