Thanks for replying BW Telecom ...

I was intending to use the T568A standard because of what I've read about it ... in that ...

a. It has better characteristics (separating pairs, inductance) for data than does the T568B or USOC standards ...

b. That the center (4) conductors are the same as the USOC standard for some cross capatibility ...

C That the govt has specified the T568A standard for all future installations and for rennovations ...

But ... I'm just a newbie and trying to figure stuff out the best that I can ... from reading and help from you good people ...

As far as the data goes ... the 1600 DSL module says that it has a built-in DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server built into it ... this wouls seem to indicate that it would act like an ethernet router ...

If the processor card offers ethernet connectivity yet lacks a way of individually adressing each node by assigning it a unique local IP address ... then the processor could, at most, act as an ethernet hub ... in leiu of a router ...

These data questions are what really have me in a quandry ....

I wish that I had a good feel for the type of speed that I would be able to get across the network being carried by the phones ... and whether or not the processor card itself would act as a router or a hub ....

Using the dual radio modules in a single zone ... the maximum range that they would have to reach is 192' ... but some areas are behind a single layer of sheet metal wall sheathing ... (like what is on the outside of a metal building only thinner) ...

Thanks again for all your help ....

Bill