Mongo..
Correct. We have calls come in, we check for several conditions (including work hours, etc). We then forward the calls to specific Hunt Group Queues depending on the number the customer dialed. But once the customer selects "1" to place an order, they are transferred to the Hunt Group SALES and from the way I can see we do not allow key input at that time. Our MoH is from an external source and we can add WAV files that further explain the long hold time. But we would like the caller to CHOOSE whether they want to go to voicemail or continue to hold for 30 minutes. I know how to force them to voicemail after xx minutes. But what if they want to continue holding, want to go to voicemail, etc... This is where I am lost. Our Avaya partner always reads the HELP files for answers to the VMPro software. I can read help files and not get charged $125.00 per hour. But I am afraid reading does not equate to understanding. But I don't think our partner "understands" either...they just experiment