I just got done fighting this problem myself! If you go to the knowledgebase there is a detailed decription on how to fix this. In the knowledgebase your tabs at the top should be ip office 5.0, english, manuals (pdf's. Scroll down about 3/4 of the way and click on the Embedded Voicemail Installation Guide. On page 20 there is a section about transferring files using tftp. Follow those steps and use the transfer all prompts option (using the send711 file). Follow the rest of the steps after the transfer completes (took me about 10-15 mins to transfer the files). Wait the 10 minutes after the reboot like the instructions say and your prompt should be there! Also instead of extracting the prompts like it says in step 8 you might just be able to search the computer with manager on it for the send711 file. I was able to find the file through windows then go right to that directory in cmd prompt and it worked fine. Since manager is on the computer the send711 file should be there. Good Luck!