web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#100671 10/28/11 04:31 AM
OP Offline
We have a multi site deal going and all the sites are BCM's. One site needs to replace the BCM and we want to tie in an IP Office at this location. I know Avaya says it will work, but I was hoping some of you have done this and can give me some heads up things to look for. Does it work? This is a hospital, so I can not have them down while we tweak and troubleshoot things that are supposed to work.

As a side note, I used the Avaya data migration tool on the BCM yesterday, and it locked up the voicemail and the IP phones. We had to power off and on to get things working again. Has anyone else had this problem? My anti virus software had to be turned off and it came back on about the time we noticed the issues, so maybe that caused the lock up. It also took over 2 hours to go through the process. Just a heads up.

Thanks for any advice.

Shawn

Shawn
Connect Telecom www.connecttelecom.us
In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock. Thomas Jefferson
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

#100672 10/28/11 03:03 PM
I have IPO SIP trunking with BCM50 v3. Station to station work fine . Avaya has some good doc on its support site . Don't use H323 as it work only on one side as we tested.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (hitechcomm, nortelvoip), 164 guests, and 240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024