web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello I have had issues with the last 3 installs I have done. All were IP500V2 units, with either 7.0.27 software or 8.0.x software. I formatted the card before I installed it, then booted and created all users. When a user tries to use visual vm to get their messages it shows they have messages but wont allow them to listen. You can listen through *17 and going through the prompts. My supplier says I need to reformat the cards but that takes the customers down for an hour and I wont do that. I have found if I rename the users then it works after that??? Anyone else having these issues?

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

I have had this problem too. It is very annoying and I would love to find out what is wrong. I have had the issue with all releases of 7. I have not tried 8 yet. It has happened in all modes to me as well. I always end up reformatting a few times to resolve the issue. The only other thing I have found that I think may be related is when I go to embedded file management and upload system files it gives me a file not found error for 10 files in the lvmail folder on the card. I dont see the files in the same directory on my pc either. If anyone has the answer to this problem I would greatly appreciate the answer!

OP Offline
I get that too! We just had one today with a Partner edition where 2 users cannot get their messages. Very annoying.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,846
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,656 Shoretel
189,545 CTX100 install
187,790 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024