Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
LDC&T Enterprises, LLC
OP Offline
LDC&T Enterprises, LLC
Hello All
Has anyone had the pleasure of installing an all wireless network with the ipoffice. I have a customer that is inquiring. I know that the ip office will need a AVPP for the 36xx types sets to be in compliance be used along with a certified wireless end points to be applied to the system. I understand that a TFTP server is needed to supply the software to the 36XX wireless sets. We are going to a site survey to get the details. Thanks for your help

LDC & T Enterprise, LLC is a leader in communication applications and services. We offer a variety of commercial and residential wiring solutions ranging from phone systems VOIP These solutions integrate hardware and software to create a tailored plan
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Your distributor should be able to help you with a wireless network survey. I would strongly suggest that...

You'll need the VCM too, either the 32 or 64. I did an install of digital sets plus the 3600 series phones and an AAVP last year. You sound like you'll need more than one AAVP. Not hard to do but the survey is a must. Install more access points than you think you need. For free you can download a demo of a survey tool which will measure your signal strength using a laptop. That will help isolate dead zones. Just Google it and you'll find several. Overall though, I prefer the DECT phones. Cost is about the same.

LDC&T Enterprises, LLC
OP Offline
LDC&T Enterprises, LLC
Thanks Guys!!

LDC & T Enterprise, LLC is a leader in communication applications and services. We offer a variety of commercial and residential wiring solutions ranging from phone systems VOIP These solutions integrate hardware and software to create a tailored plan

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,607 Shoretel
189,488 CTX100 install
187,698 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024