web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#122838 02/14/05 10:26 AM
Wiltech Offline OP
OP Offline
I have several Norstar Modular ICS 0X32 key sets running Release 1 T1 software. I have been using Norstar Manager for Windows release 3.1 to manage these systems but I have been unable to make the manager software work on today's new operating systems. (Windows 98, 2000, & XP) What release of Norstar Manager will work with Windows XP, and will the newer version work with my older key sets? These key sets and RADs date back to 1996. Will I have to upgrade the key set firmware and go to the Fast RAD to get the newer version to work?

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Wiltech, if you haven't already found your answer, it's N*Manager 3.7 for XP.

I've just inherited a Nortel System which has the same Rel 1 T1 (software version). Is there anywher I can still find the Norstar Manager Software?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cma14:
Wiltech, if you haven't already found your answer, it's N*Manager 3.7 for XP.</font>

------------------
Chris

Chris
I am in the same boat as you guys... I would like to obtain a copy of the software too. I have DR5 and run Nortel Manager version 2 on Windows 98 to manage two system in the City of Decatur. At one time i had a quote for the new version that would run on NT4. Would like a quote on a version that works on XP. Vista is coming soon, may need to run on that OS too. If anyone has a copy to sell, it would be helpful for a few more years. At least until we dispose of the two systems.

I did find NortStar Manager for Windows v 3.5 up at www.norstar.com ...

Does anyone have the manual in PDF or any format ???

Thanks,

Chris

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024