Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#135082 09/10/07 07:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I have a cics that ATT installed 9 years ago this month and i am trying to add a 2nd line card but it doesn'trecognize it at all I tried a different one same thing. I get into programming and it only shows one card


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
GA
#135083 09/10/07 08:02 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,030
Likes: 1
Admin
*****
Online Content
Admin
*****
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,030
Likes: 1
Look at the software card and see if it says restricted....could be a 4X8 package.


[Linked Image]
#135084 09/10/07 08:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,310
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,310
Also, try swapping cards side-to-side. See if you have a bad card.


D. Ocean
Miami, FL
#135085 09/10/07 08:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
I never heard of 4x8 packages went into provisioning and it said for port 205 port blocked thanx


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#135086 09/11/07 05:02 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,712
Likes: 1
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Online Content
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
*****
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,712
Likes: 1
Around here, Bell Canada sells these systems as capable to 8x24, but only installs the basic needed AT THAT TIME.

When the client needs the extra stations or lines, they must upgrade their system. (More bucks)

I have a client who blew a gasket when he found that out. Ever since his staff were instructed to call me for repair even though they were under a maintenance contract with Bell for $200/month. Wouldn't & still won't let Bell inside the building.

Dave


Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!

Moderated by  MooreTel, NTlayoff, Z-man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Advertising Sponsor
Most Recent 5 Post
White Sip phone
by Bushmills - 02/27/21 08:59 AM
Initialize C-plus
by newtecky - 02/26/21 01:13 AM
VM00 Memory
by conxtel - 02/26/21 01:06 AM
Samsung 7100 Auto-Attend number of rings
by txfoneman - 02/25/21 09:14 PM
551c KSU Edge Connector Required
by Retro-Phones - 02/25/21 07:02 PM
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums96
Topics94,274
Posts638,991
Members49,424
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
Brutus, CoachEaks, Xeta Tech
Newest Members
B Ledford, Jonie4, James Wright, TechnoloJay, jdempsey4009
49,424 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 21
Ruben 20
pvj 10
Only .02 Cents Per View
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
18 members (Yoda, justbill, Silversam, Professor Shadow, hitechcomm, pvj, conxtel, BobRobert, JBean3329, nortelvoip, Canteleco, MooreTel, Ruben, Skunky, Carl Navarro, Bushmills, sundance, EV607797), 152 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners