Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Call Pilot 150 3.1
Enchanced Call Center
Reporting for Call Center
MICS (not sure but I think 6.1 XC)

Customer reports that all reports contaain no data. IP view shows real time stats, but resets to 0 calls in cue every 5 minutes or so, then shows calls in cue again.

I've had my Nortel guru (former Nortel tech)log in to the server remotely and look into it and says he sees nothing wrong in the configuration.

The customer is getting frustrated as this has been going on for a 2 weeks and they rely heavily on reports.

They have CP back ups, but we don't want to resort to that unless we know that is is absolutely necessary so they don't loose the data.

Any ideas????????

Punch down all your damn pairs!..........(please).
Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Admin
Admin
The RCC software is flaky at best. Are you sure there's no other software running on the server? No antivirus, etc?

I've had problems where the RCC software "loses" skillsets - which results in no data for the reports. I've had to delete the skillsets and rebuild them in the past...

[Linked Image from web.atcomsystems.ca]
Looking for a VoIP Phone Canada provider? Put Atcom's valuable VoIP expertise to work for your business today!
OP Offline
I haven't seen anything like that yet. The news I'm hearing now is that they need to roll back java on the server.

Funny thing is that he went in on Saturday to do a back up on the Call Pilot and it started working again, but there may be lost data between the day the data stopped flowing to the day he ran the back up.

He was going to restore a previous back up and decided to back it up first before rolling the data base back to the old back up. Go figure...

I'm still not sure that we're out of the woods. And I don't like it when the customer fixes their own issue while we are out here flailing for a solution!!!!

Jack - Make sure the pc has not been updated (i.e jave, firewall turned on). I have three company's with RCC and no problems. They are running java 1.4.2, latest CP software and original RCC software from CD.

I meant java not jave. Sorry.

OP Offline
I'll look into that. I think they are already rolling back Java.

OP Offline
Here's a stange update:
The customer started a back up with the intent of restoring the CP to a previous back up. The ACD data started flowing once the back up was finished. He never had to do the restore. Funny thing is, though, he had already reset the CP, the KSU, the RCC server and everything several times prior to this. And he lost all the data from the period it was down. Go Figure......

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,685 Shoretel
189,696 CTX100 install
187,888 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024