Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
LOL

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Just one more thing Mitch I was punching 100pr cable at the age of five , could install 1A2 systems at age seven! I grew up in this business, my Father has been in since 1962(semi-retired ). I have forgot more than you'll ever know!! Can you say that,By the way I doubt you could retire because I doubt you have or had very many customers. Maybe you have another source of income, cause I'm willing to bet it's not any type of communications work!!

LOL.......

2002 tax returns available for viewing....

I think we all have a language barrier with Mitch or whoever he calls himself today. It has been my experience that those who brag about money usually don't have any! It is obvious that he likes attention even if it is negative. I think we need to ignore this subject and get back to telephony, that is something Mitch doesn't understand. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

well spoken words...........

enough is enough.........lets get back to the phone biz........1 day of bashing a month is good for the soul.......its a good way to release frustrations on the economy and the customers we deal with every day.......

TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED....see ya..Mitch

I agree with AvayaNovice. I have also experienced his ignorance on other boards.
I think he said nasty stuff to me since I am only 16. I am really into telecommunications but seeing people like Mitch really makeme think twice about this industry.

[This message has been edited by jeffmoss26 (edited August 16, 2003).]

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
This is not about releasing frustrations on the economy and customers, it's about you and the way you handle yourself.

>>> 1 day of bashing a month is good for the soul <<< Are you saying we can expect this once a month from you?

We are not going to close and delete this thread like the last time you acted up, it will be left open for moderators, members to see and comment there opinions so maybe you will finally see exactly how people feel about your comments.

The bottom line is that you need to stop with the negative and smart-ass comments and become an asset to the board or get off of it and stay away. So you see the [Topic Is Not Closed] and will not be closed until this matter is taken care of once and for all.

dtmf

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited August 17, 2003).]

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
jeffmoss26,
Don't base your opinion of the industry on one person, stay with it and you will do fine as you have the right attitude, don't forget the rest of us are here to help you any time you need it. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Added:
Both of my sons now work for me, one just turned 20 and the other is 23. they to grew up watching me and working with me in the summers, and now they are full time telephone techs. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited August 17, 2003).]

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Stay with this industry it is a great way to earn a living. There are a lot of older guy's like myself who are here to help. The only thing you need to think twice about is responding to this sick individual. According to his last post we can expect this kind of behavior from time to time.

[This message has been edited by CMDL_GUY (edited August 17, 2003).]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,372 Shoretel
189,056 CTX100 install
187,410 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024