This is what I need to emulate from our old system if possible for our after hours urgent response. Selecting the option a caller leaves voice message and the VM calls out to notify/deliver the message to our emergency cell. On call staff responds.

If, that call goes unanswered(busy?) the VM repeat 2 times at 3 minute interval. Then rolls to the next person responsible, 2@3 Mins and if need to the third number configured.

With some combination of Phone System and VPS I need to emulate this exactly.

I would also like to have a CS to allow a caller to skip a message and connect directly to the 'emergency' phone. But, it would need to be handled in the event of Busy/NA.

Observations and limitations with TVS120?

Currently the 'Urgent' option would only be a box, no extension. (Use Phantom Ext? I tried 71069<number> with assigning XDP phone but it must remain connected. If FWD to CO is used in VPS will it handle the Busy/NA?

There are configurations for 3 devices but I am not sure they can be used in succession

It appears that a No Answer call can be tried no sooner than 60 minutes (60 -120 is the range) which is too long for an emergency response. Options for this?

The 'interview' box would be a great function to make certain that critical information was provided.

Not sure how the system would handle multiple messages in the mix of notification and additional calls coming in (which would rarely happen I think)

I would appreciate any pointers regarding this.

Thanks,

joe