web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I agree. All 7633 phones. That way all can be set so that most functions are just a button push.
Also if they are all the same, you can move them around if you wish without changing the ext number or by changing the ext, it won't matter. If you have a Big Wig that needs to be diff, get the large display for that person. Also the 7633 have USB, you may not use it now but may in the future.
We set up small office phones like this:

7633 24 button phone. This is the Reception phone, Day/Nite mode button would not appear on other phones.

Day/Nite/Lunch*********Voice Mail Transfer
Page*****************Voice Mail
GeneralMailbox**********Record to My Mailbox
AccountCode***********Record To xxx MB
CID Log All*************Record To Archive
Headset***************CID Personal
Call Screening***********Connie
Line 5*****************Lori
Line 4*****************Lynn
Line 3*****************Receptionist
Line 2*****************Work room
Line 1*****************Jim H.

99% of what you use is on the phone. The phones all have the same buttons, go to a different phone and it works the same.
I also don't use the battery system. I use a good UPS. Might be a little more but gives surge protection, most have equipment insurance, and you can replace the batts easy in a good unit.
Also get the Lan card for the TVA, to send voice mail to e mail. If you have a lot of volunteers, The TVA has 62 mailboxes.
You can assign boxes to all workers if needed.
They will get voice messg file with email. System can also be set to share phones with different workers. Each will have a different ring tone and message button. TDA system is very flexable.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Don't forget the DXDP ability of the TDA. This allows you to connect a second digital phone into a phone and have two separate extensions on one pair of wires. This gives you 8 digital and 4 analog extensions from the standard KSU configuration(also four CO's). The DXDP is great in close quarters like cubicals.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Been a while since I looked at this thread. Did anybody point out the built-in S/L ports in the TDA50? AND the 50, and I assume the 30, has a mini-cell phone system available. It's not cheap, but it is versatile and with multiple cells, roaming arond the property is a reality! Oops, I see 1A2DIGITAL mentioned the 4 analog (where a frog sits:) ) ports. Oh well, redundancy is sometimes a good thing. John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Hey buddies,

Which version of the maintenance console supports KX-TDA15?

Please open a new topic in the correct category for your question, this ones 5 years old and a different subject. Thanks

Closing this one.

Retired phone dude
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,835
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,642 Shoretel
189,525 CTX100 install
187,781 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024