web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
xxxx4 Offline OP
OP Offline
Can anyone point me to a web source deciphering these and when they came out. My 624 us a Y501Y 990325(m). This means nothing to me and doesn't readily translate into the version (dash) number for me.

I really can't understand why Panasonic (as well as the other pbx manufac) makes it so difficult to find out information. You acutally have to buy manuals on ebay to be able to find them and then they don't give a clue about this. Almost any other product that can be bought has online manuals as just part of their customer service.

Sorry for the rant. Any information would be most appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xxxx4:
[B]Can anyone point me to a web source deciphering these and when they came out. My 624 us a Y501Y 990325(m).

the Y501Y is the version the 990235 is the date. so you would have a "-5" from the 03/25/1999
As far as why they don't have manuals readily available I agree is crazy. Panasonic is one of the worst. Their manuals are one of the worst written as well. Anyone certified on Panasonic is real loyal to this hush hush thing Panasonic has going. really bazaar. You can go to Avaya.com and download any manual, software etc. you want. go figure.

sorry i dont agree
panasonic installers can download all manuals including tech spec on all systems directly from their site pop me a mail and i will send you the link cant post here

ps only installers

Peter, if they don't have the link on their public site I have to agree with OhioTelecom.

Panasonic thinks they are protecting their dealers but really what they are doing is turning off their customers.

When customers ask me why I don't handle Panasonic instead of Avaya, I tell them that I don't want to be married to Panasonic in terms of product commitments and their manuals and tech support are lousy.

I also tell them that with Panasonic they will be stuck with one dealer because there are so few. With Avaya I plan on handling all their future needs but if for some reason they are dissatisfied with us they can have their pick of many other dealers in the area.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Hal, I don't know why your so bent out of shape on the certification. You don't and never did have to be certified on any of their analog systems. The TA624 is a small SOHO designed system that does not require certification.
Anyone can get a bad dealer no matter what brands they sell.
Even on the digital system, Panasonic isn't trying to protect their dealers but their CUSTOMERS.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,848
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,658 Shoretel
189,554 CTX100 install
187,813 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 172 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024