I want to thank everyone for your prompt and helpfull responses, I thought I would let you know whats going on and why a field tech is asking such basic questions.

I have been working on 41 and 61C's, Norstar's, Onyx, and other switches on and off over the last 15 years. I was given the oportunity to purchase a older gentlemans sole proprieter business in an icsolated area. He does 90% Toshiba work. I had been working from home doing web related work for the last 2 years, raising my 1 year old over the last year at the same time [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Well things happened fast and I signed a sales contract where the owner would stay on as a salesman and trainer for 6 months while I worked into everything.

Sounds great, untill he had a triple bypass surgery out of no-where last week. He is recovering very well, and should be healthy as a horse in the near future, but its left me will a whole lot of Toshiba work and huge holes in my programmign knowledge.

Now I learn fast, but I really havnt had any time to learn period. I only took over 2 weeks ago.

So with that said, I may be buggin all of you alot in the next few weeks as I learn as much as humanely possible as fast as possible.

I thank you for your patience.

Ray

Ray Paskey