web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
To answer Daniel's question, WinAdmin can only be used on ver. 1 & 2 software, starting with ver. 3 you need eManager. The new ver. 5 eManager is harder to install, read the instructions first.

Joe
---
No trees were harmed as a result of this posting; however, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Have got Emanager installed but am stuck at the login page. What is the Username and Password ??
Please help Thanks

Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
aspire - Welcome to our board. Please start a new thread instead of dredging up old ones that are over a year old.

As an IT manager, you can appreciate the sensitivity of user names and passwords. This information will not be posted in the open forum.

Please complete your profile, so we know more about you.

Have a great day!

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
We had our system installed but the installers took the software. How do we get a copy of the software, so we can program our CIX-40 system?

You need to request that your installers provide that for you.

Hello,

I am also in need of the default Username and password, along with the community. I have a customer with a CIX40 that I just did the install on and need to modify a few items now. PM Please.....

UPDATE, I have gotten the U/N and P/W, just need the community name..

Hi everyone. I found this forum through Google and decided to join since I just oversaw a project with a new Strata CIX670 and the re-location of a CTX100.

This thread caught my attention because our vendor gave us the eManager software but not much info about it. I obviously know what it does though. I have it installed on my laptop, but like others here, I can't get past the login screen. I've tried some common sense stuff but it doesn't get me anywhere. A PM or email with the user name and pass would be much appreciated.

I also had a question regarding Stratagy IVP8 voicemail systems. I have the stratagy admin software for it, and the proper cable connected and everything. I know the typical default password to make the connection, but I'm getting the error that the password doesn't match the remote password. Are there any other possible passwords? I'm using Stratagy Admin 3.3 with a IVP8 on a CTX100 phone system.

I know there's a lot of info there...

Thanks in advance.

You would think that if they went as far as getting the software for you they could at least give you a 5 minute tutorial.

If the Stratagy password is not default then you may need help from a Toshiba vendor to get past it.

That Admin version may be ok with the eairlier versions of IVP8 (rev 1 with tan faceplate), but don't try to use it on an IVP8 with a black, or no faceplate. That software in those Rev 2 IVP8 boxes are a bit newer.

Hello everyone,

I inherited a CIX and am in need of the default community name. Unfortunately, I don't have a manual and was hoping someone may be able to help out. Would anyone be able to PM or email that to me?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE - apparently i gave up on my search too early... i located the community name. smile

Can someone please send me the default community name for a Cix-100 system

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,309 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 79 guests, and 310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024