web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Forgive me if this has already been answered in another post, but I am not sure what to search on.

We have a Strata DK280 system with Toshiba DKT2010-H digital phones.

I need to setup two phones so that if they are on the phone, they could put that call on hold and pick up another incoming call. This was setup on one other phone, but that was before I took over and they did not document what they did.

I have the programming manual, but I am not sure of what program to use.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. If it is to complicated to do over the forum, I could hire someone out on a hourly basis to assist with the setup.

Robby

Robert Comstock
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

not sure what you are meaning , any phone can put a call on hold with out any programing, if the phones in question don't have line buttons to answer the ringing call use program 39 to assign the lines to the phones and program 81 for day ringing.

If there are no CO lines programmed to appear on the phone, then program an additional PDN on that port.

you mean call waiting.
so if a handset is on a call/busy then a second call will ring on the handset.

DDI camp on, i think its prog 31 led 11 for that port.

prog step 04 will give you extn to port numbers.

that is if you have DDI's

David Rew
Suffolk
UK
Program a second button on your phone just like button 00 (the intercom button) in program 39. Now when you are on the phone and another call rings to your PDN (prime directory number), you can put the original call on hold and pick up the second call on the second intercom key. Just make sure if you are using call forwarding to use CF no answer and not CF busy.

Hi Rob

Do you want both extensions to have a intercom appearances

So ext 200 can answer ext 202 just as if they where pressing ext 202 intercom button?

OP Offline
BobRobert

I follow what you say and I ran program 39. I am using a 10 button toshiba dkt2010-h phone and now the button I programed does nothing. Prior to running program 39 the button was used to get an outside line. It is the second button from the bottome. Program 38 shows that the button I used would originally be Line 1. Any ideas to why the button would do nothing now?

Robert Comstock
OP Offline
I have two issues.

1. I have a user who is currently extension 217. I want to assign extension 218 to them as well. That way when someone dials 217 or 218 it will ring the phone.

2. I have two users that need to be able to put the current call they are on(intercom call), on hold and answer the other call (intercom call).

Robert Comstock
Rob,

#2 first: these 2 extensions that you want to be able to put someone on hold and answer another call you would want to go to pgm 39 for each of those ports and assign another PDN (Prime DN or "INT")key. Program their second key as a ##000 whichever key you want to be their second intercom.

#1 : If ext. 218 has multiple intercoms then you need to put the same amount of appearances on 217's keystrip. So for example if 218 has 2 intercoms you would have to program 217's keystrip with 2 appearances of ##018 (assuming the ports dont flex). Then go to pgm *71 and on 218's port make sure you light the LED that coincides with 217.

I'm sure some others will check this out and correct me if I missed anything but that's what it look's like to me that you're trying to accomplish.

The Rat
OP Offline
Ok, who can I hire out for probably just an hour to accomplish what I want? Send me a message.

Robert Comstock
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,625 Shoretel
189,515 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024