web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
So here's the situation:

We have a CIX system in place with the iES32 VM connected to it...the CIX is working wonderfully and so is the VM system - except for the fact that I cannot install the iES32 software system so that I can have access to the system through the gui. The VM is working and you can go in manually through the phone and control settings but I need to get in to program my dist. list and other things and cannot get the software to install. I've tried it on multiple machines but always as the installation gets to 99% it throws an error that says "Move data-error occured" and then it says the database was not created and the installation ends! Can someone please help me...I'm hurtin' here!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
The iES32 system software and the ES Admin software are two different things. Make sure that you are installing the Admin program.

Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
PM sent

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
OP Offline
so i have something called Stratagy_iES_4.617.exe and it seems to run through the setup but at the very end it dies - is this not the Admin program (I'm thinking it's the server)

I installed from a CD, titled "Stratagy iES32 Software". On that CD was a server package and an administration package. What you want is the Administration package. After this installs it lays down a directory with the file Admin.exe.

If you load the CD it will be the second item in the autorun. It is also located in the Admin directory if you are exploring the CD.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
ITpurchasing, that is not the Admin software you are trying to install.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,739
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,292 Shoretel
188,179 CTX100 install
187,022 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 15
teleco 4
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (ThePhoneConnection), 107 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024