web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I have said it before and I will say it again: This forum is a VERY valuable resource. Admins, Moderators, Techs, all of them deserve a big thanks. There has been a couple of times where I have been able to hit up the laptop and post a question and get an answer WHILE STILL ON SITE! This has kept me from walking away from something with egg on my face more than once. You just can't beat experience and I am grateful that the combined experience of all these people are easily available at any given time. Thanks to all and PLEASE have a safe and enjoyable Independence Day weekend. Lets keep all the limbs and digits safe from fireworks and all the EMT crews on leave and not cleaning up from a drunk driving accident! Oh, and Wellco: The only "dumb" questions are the ones we don't ask. laugh

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and panicking like the passengers in his car.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Very useful site.

A site where you can still find a real Telephone
person. aok

-TJ-
Agree with all of the above. I have learned a lot here. Thanks to Sundance and all the moderators for making it so.

Bill
Awesome site and super nice people!! Great tool

I agree with the comments above. Although I don't post here very much, I find it very useful, and dare I say, entertaining at times. (Hey, we all need a good laugh, especially in our line of work). Keep up the good work.

St Petersburg
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
While other commitments have drained my time a bit, I still find myself using this board as the number one reference for me. I think this board is even going to get better as the big companies try to isolate the smaller guys even more.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
BizTel Offline OP
OP Offline
:toast:

One more 'ditto' on the pile.. This place has undoubtedly challenged me to be better at my craft. Good people too - I don't think there's an active user here I wouldn't love to buy a beer someday.

"There is one thing and only one thing in which it is granted to you to be free in life, all else being beyond your power: that is to recognize and profess the truth." - Leo Tolstoy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,846
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,654 Shoretel
189,545 CTX100 install
187,790 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 164 guests, and 273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024