web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I am trying to figure out how to create a Lunchtime greeting for when the receptionists are away from the desk during their lunch breaks. We have Day mode when the phone rings thru to the receptionist and Night mode which goes to a recorded greeting that can be accessed by pushing the top right button on the DDSS 2060 console. This button toggles back and forth from Day to Night mode. I heard there is possibly a 2nd Day mode that can be accessed through it. Can someone please help me understand how to program possibly a 2nd Day mode if it is possible or to point me in the right direction as to how to program in a Lunchtime away greeting? Thanks!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
There is a setting in program 10-2 that enables the ability to use Day2 mode. Then your NIGHT button will flash in DAY2 mode and light solid in Night mode. Then go into prog. 84 and assign what phones ring in Day2 mode.

Remember this will NOT change the greeting that the caller hears. All this does is change what phones ring depending on the condition of that button.

You can set an auto schedule table in the voice mail so it plays a different greeting based on the time of day (not the Night button)

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
Hi Ive just had a Tosh 670 system put in and had the comms guys set the same kind of thing on my system using Day1 Day2 and Night, on Day2 we are suppose to have it call a caretaker 1 phone instead of VM after the caller listens to a greeting and presses 1, and the same on Night but to a caretaker 2 phone instead of VM.

The "Night" (Mode3) works fine when we set it (red light stays on). When we set it to "Day2" (Mode2)(red light flashes) but it keeps ringing like if it was in "Day1" (Mode 1) and greeting doesnt kick in, so I need to copy the Night mode to Day2 except the the number is different, and pointers please? I know how to get on to eManager just need the directions, as I missed out on learning night xfer.

Thanks

In trunk assignments / DIT / set the lines to ring in day 2 the same as it is in night.

Next time you should start a new post , since the original post is for a different system.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,322
Posts638,969
Members49,779
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,299 Shoretel
190,579 CTX100 install
189,041 1a2 system
Newest Members
Rupert, igor11176, hamishegg, Rphoneguy, Kahm310
49,779 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 16
Rupert 7
tim10 5
lyte 4
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024