web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
AndyK Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a question regarding the functionality of Speed dial keys over a Stratanet.

I have 3 CIX systems a 670(main),and two 40's both remote. I'm using IPT's.

If I program a speed dial button on either a phone or DSS console at the main building for an extension at either of the remote buildings, the key works for dialing but it does not light up to indicate when that station at the remote building being dialed is in use or blinking when receiving a call. It does light up however when you program and use a speed dial key to call another station in the main building.

I've looked through some of the PDF manuals for setup and programming I have and can't find anything about this.

I'm just wondering if that function just doesn't work over a Stratanet (like the voicemail softkeys), or if it can be done, and is just not set up.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Is it a speed dial or a DSS/BLF ?

AndyK Offline OP
OP Offline
Speed dial key. Like if I programmed a "DS 200" key to dial extension 200. It's done the same way for the DSS we have.

It should be programmed as a DSS/BLF key not a speed dial key. They are not the same thing. If it is programmed correctly and not lighting that probably means the programming is not in place for dss/blf data over stratanet.

Pat Austin
Teleco Inc.
Product Manager/Sales Engineer
Adtran ATSP
TCTE/CTP Certified

Teleco Homepage
It is a DSS/BLF. A speed dial or one touch key won't light up.

It is possible to have BLF work over stratanet. One of the requirements is that the processors of each CIX system can talk to each other accross the network, such as through a VPN.

Sent AndyK cheat sheet

TCTE/CTP Certified
MCP Certified
I have the Toshiba DKT 2010 H phone system and would like to program the SpeedDial option. I do not have the manuals. I believe that the DKT 2010 S is similar. How can I get the directions to program it?

Next time you should start a new thread , DKT 2010 H is the phone type not the system . What system is the phone connected to ? DK , CTX/CIX ?

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,632 Shoretel
189,519 CTX100 install
187,778 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024