Voyager,

Thanks for the post and yes that sounds correct. My system is a racked unit with two enclosures. These two enclosures have all the component cards. I do access the VM via remote desktop. The vendor that I used lied on three separate occasions and is no longer welcome. I have phoned other vendors and they want a ton of cash to come in for the initial visit. They (everyone I called) want to analyze the entire system. I am a highly technical and have grasped from what little that I have read from the published Toshiba pdfs that are online. But I am stuck on the syntax of the systems interfaces. And I have registered as a vendor with Toshiba but they will not contact me to be a reseller or even some training. I don't mind paying for support but this "first visit to analyze the system" cost is outrageous. I understand their method but I am just adding to what is already configured. Isn't there any tips or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it, we are a grant funded business so are funds are tight and pretty much already allocated. You cannot reprogram Federal grant money once it is earmarked for something. I don't meant to run-on, it's just my situation. Thanks again for the post.