web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
bnw Offline OP
OP Offline
With the glorious assistance of this board I was able to locate the intercom button on a DKT 3010.

Now I am attempting to set this phone to forward all non answer/busy calls to voicemail @ 850. I am using the codes from here:
https://www.craigcommunications.net/pdf/dkt-3000-2000-user-manual.pdf

If I attempt to use Ext + #6041 the system reacts to #604 before I can hit 1 and asks for a destination. If I put 850 in then and hit #, it does nothing. Is there a secret manual I need to be using with the real codes? :confused:

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

What type of phone system is it? when you plug a newer phone into an older system you have to use the codes for the older system. #603 or #604 should work, unless it is even older if so than drop the #, I don't have an abuser guide in front of me.

"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
The picture of your last post was of a DKT 2010. Some slight differences. They both work on the same systems. The codes change depending on the tyoe of system you are using.

The manual you show is for a new Strata CIX or CTX models. You likely have an older Strata DK phone system. Not a secret, just the wrong manual.

As mentions #604 is the correct code, but the redial key saves changes.

The entire squence is #604 850 Speeddial {2 digit seconds} redial.

Now you may wonder where the speed dial key is located. Try the very top button. Also try substituting * for speeddial. If that doesn't work, just press redial after 850.

bnw Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, those codes seem right but somehow I have caused my phone to now not ring at all. When the auto-attendant attempts to try the extension, it says "that was an invalid entry". My phone has the correct extension showing in the display. This is on the DKT2010sd Thanks for the help.

Can you log onto your mailbox and check for new or saved messages? If your mailbox has been deleted, you will get the invalid entry response.

What is on the display of the phone? Does the top line of the LCD display CF-BN:XXX-850?

bnw Offline OP
OP Offline
dnd was on. It helps to label the buttons.

I got it now! Thanks!

he also has a problem with the call forward id codes. they are either programmed wrong or there isnt a mbx for that extension in the voice mail.

Originally posted by bnw:
. When the auto-attendant attempts to try the extension, it says "that was an invalid entry". My phone has the correct extension showing in the display.
If you dial an extension form the auto attendant and it gives that error, it means that there is no voicemail box setup for that extension.

Also as mentioned, with a new voicemail box, the extension needs voicemail ID codes setup.

We are starting to go beyond the scope of the user's guide here. Not quite installer level, but at least administrative level, which means that a user's guide won't tell you how to setup a new voicemail box. Thought I would save you the trouble of looking.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,314 CTX100 install
187,088 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
dexman 2
Who's Online Now
2 members (jkmartin, KRRath), 123 guests, and 293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024