web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi,
Well I take care of an aging Strata DK424, and a Macrovoice Voicemail with the voicemail card being an old EISA slot. and wanting to upgrade to a more current voicemail. What would be a good 4 port voicemail system that maybe has some of todays features like emailing the vmails off etc. that would work well with the strata? taking any and all recommendations.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Michael... Voice Mail to EMail is called Unified Messaging. That feature is not available on the Toshiba Voice Mail systems that would work on the DK424.

The newest Stratagy Card that would work is the IVP8. That card comes as two port and is upgradable to 8 ports (2 at a time). Thats the best you will do with the Toshiba Stratagy Line.

Now, if you upgrade that DK424 to a CIX670, then you have all kinds of options. ie: iES16, MAS, MicroMAS, Strata Messaging, etc.

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
I use the ITS VME 4000. Cheap and easy to install and program. You will need both RSTU and a RRCS cards to interface VM to DK 424.

Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor! Took a step 20 years back in time. Managing the VHF radio network for the Florida Forest Service. Caloosahatchee District 17.
In the past, I connected a Stratagy ES, the stand alone PC voicemail, to a DK424.

Used DTMF integration and not all the features worked (such as call record and I was asked almost every time I was onsite). They eventually replaced the DK system with a CIX.

The MicroMAS-D pretty much replaced the standalone Stratagy ES. I have not connected one of those to a DK system so not sure if it is possible.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,723 Shoretel
189,761 CTX100 install
187,922 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024