Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
Howdy,

I moved this system for this guy and couldn't get into programming so I defaulted it. I didn't need to do that because I forgot about the dip switch. Oops!

We do basic stuff on these Vodavi's for a national chain so it's no big deal and I have the manual but the initial VM set up; I'm having trouble connecting the dots (and running between my laptop and the reception phone).

Any, I need to get voicemail back up and answering. We need to re-record the auto attendent and set up new mailboxes anyway so it's no big deal. The voicemail card is in slot 7 and say's it's there in programming.

I need to set the ports / group, record and set up a basic automated attendant to answer after four rings and give or reset people's mailboxes.

Any helps would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

flash 30, put your vm ports (150-157) in hunt grp 450.

Preset fwd the lines in fl 40, page b, button 5 to 450. Go to page c button 8 to set the timer.

Vm buttons should go to 440.

Also you need to do the fl. 50 page c to forward the phones to vm on an individual level.

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken"
Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Adteldon!

How about also the autoattendant and resetting the vm boxes?

Just a basic, if you know your party's extension you may dial it now or press zero for the operator.

Thanks man,

You need to set up the voice mail dial actions and time schedule with hyperterminal. If you leave the system in default it plays greeting 01 from 8 - 5 and greeting 02 at night and on the weekend. You just have to go into the system administrator to program the prompts. I don't believe we are allowed to give those passwords to get into the administrator mailbox, but you would call 450, and when it answers dial ##00, enter the 4 digit admin password, enter 1 for greetings, and just listen from there to record. The vm system should already have the individual mailbox's set up.

Kaiser Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks AdtelDon!

5-Star vote for you!

Thanks and you are welcome.

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,395 Shoretel
189,116 CTX100 install
187,421 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 146 guests, and 429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024