web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Alright. Different topic same system lol. When any external caller goes to dial an extension from the AA menu it rings into 100. If you dial any extension it rings to 100. I've checked anything with a "preset forward" and can't locate any issues there. I have the feeling its something I just don't know the terminology of and I'm overlooking it.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

It sounds like maybe digit 1 in the voicemail is set to go to 100. What kind of VM are you using?

OP Offline
In-Skin VM. Checked yesterday, digit 1 is set to N on all CCR menu's. The only thing I have on the number plan is 0 dials the operator. Other wise its blank. The office hasn't really discussed who they want on the AA greeting. Currently its "dial the party you know, use dial by name, or press 0 for office." Not in those exact words of course :p I'll double check though. Good thing I live 30 seconds from the place :p

If this is a In-Skin Flash did you initialize it?

OP Offline
I personally didn't initialize it. The original installer did. The VM works/worked. I can still access VM and from each station.

You would need to at least in the number plan for which CCR you are using have 1 set as Y (yes) so they can dial the extension even if 1 is set to go somewhere else or if not it just needs to be Y for digit 1.

I've seen many issues with these In-Skin flash vm's (as many others on here) and any time I see weird issues I make sure it is running the latested version (which is 20053 i believe)if not i upgrade it and initialize it.

Hope this might help you.

OP Offline
Well thats downright quirky, it worked. Just changed it to a Y and it started handling calls correctly. Thanks again oh mighty forum help people! :bow:

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,835
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,643 Shoretel
189,526 CTX100 install
187,783 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 120 guests, and 365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024