web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
sarb Offline OP
OP Offline
we have a simpliphone PBX phone system. i just enabled Auto attendant on this system but its giving me problems. sometimes when caller pushes extension number on the phone set the system routes to wrong extension or say "This extension is wrong or something like that...". The CPU of the box is working at 100% level with no variation, i have gone through the Processes running on the CPU, and there is "flow384a.exe" process that is eating whole CPU's power, i have tried to stop that but it stops everything, there is one application running named "Update Mltilocation Data" and the IP address 216.20.244.155 that doesnt exist. If you guys could help me out, it would be appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

sarb, I am currently searching for some online information that I can use to assist you with. So far I'm not having much luck finding any info. While I diligently filter through all the google search results that want to sell me a SimplyPhone system instead of the docs I need to help you program the system would you be kind enough to share with me some pertinent info.

Where did you purchase this system? Maybe they have a website I can goto.

Did the system come with an 800 tech support number?

How long have you had the system up and running in your business?

Thank You, I'll keep trying to find something!

Follow up: The manufacturer of this product has apparently disappeared. The only source of information will be if someone notices this thread and offers what they have access to.

I did find a sales promo here , however the seller is currently out of stock and my instincts are telling me they will not be restocking anytime, ever!

Notice in the advertisement link the claim that no technician will ever be needed.

Is that True or False?

sarb Offline OP
OP Offline
Helo grider
actually we purchased this system from Costco but they are not responsible to give techsupport on such kinds of issues. the responsible company has gone out of the business. i have gone through all the google search but no success. there was a site working before support.simpliphones.com . but now that also has been stopped. so thanks again mr. grider i appreciate your help. if you could find something for me in this issue that would be appreciated.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Found a picture of the system on-line and it looks an awful lot like the system Sam's is/was selling! John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Originally posted by sarb:
Helo grider
actually we purchased this system from Costco but they are not responsible to give techsupport on such kinds of issues. the responsible company has gone out of the business. i have gone through all the google search but no success. there was a site working before support.simpliphones.com . but now that also has been stopped. so thanks again mr. grider i appreciate your help. if you could find something for me in this issue that would be appreciated.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like your effort to save a $1,000 or $2,000 on a no name system will end up costing you thousands. I would suggest you cut your losses now, contact a local company (with a track record) and buy a real phone system from a real phone company.

Originally posted by upstateny:
Originally posted by sarb:
[b] Helo grider
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like your effort to save a $1,000 or $2,000 on a no name system will end up costing you thousands. I would suggest you cut your losses now, contact a local company (with a track record) and buy a real phone system from a real phone company. [/b]
Werd. Buying that system was a very costly mistake.

www.A1Bizcom.com
Specializing in selling and installing new and used Samsung systems
The way I understand it. It is an XP machine do you have a monitor and key board connected to it? Is it connected to a network that can be accessed from the outside?

If there is a monitor and keyboard can you get to the windows desktop? The reason I ask if the manny's might be on it and you could send them out.

There may be a virus running on the system. If so you may or may not be able to clean it out and get running again.

Simpliphones is owned by
Simpligent LLC
1120 S 1680 W
Orem, Utah, 84058
(801)222-0600
Contact Person: David Simms

Those are just my thoughts on this topic.

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,423 Shoretel
189,184 CTX100 install
187,432 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 104 guests, and 427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024