Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
NEC Mark II #238847 10/17/08 09:56 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 372
kjwiewall Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 372
A customer of mine has a Mark II that may have taken a surge everything works now [ext. 103 lost line 2 I reprogrammed that] except when you try to dial an 100 ext. you get a busy as soon as you dial 1, is there anyway to correct this without initializing it.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
NEC search for systems, cards, phones, software, manuals and repairs!
Re: NEC Mark II #238848 10/17/08 11:43 AM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 63
jzett Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 63
Check the programming of 2-E-1 and verify item 36 is a 1.


All-Tronics Inc. Battle Creek Michigan 1-800-968-7171

Moderated by  DrPbx, ttech 

Search

Most Recent 5 Post
Samsung Digital Handsets End Of Life
by Aristotelis - 02/27/20 04:14 PM
Voicemail for existing extension not working
by ImNotThePhoneGuy - 02/27/20 03:46 PM
Samsung OS7100 cannot register itp-5107s phone
by pakos - 02/27/20 02:00 PM
Remote IP phone getting hit from internet
by Yoda - 02/26/20 09:52 PM
UM8000 Pressing #
by Sarasota67 - 02/26/20 09:34 PM
Who's Online Now
54 registered members (nortelvoip, Yoda, justbill, hbiss, usedphones, Curlycord, Bob3470, RATHER BE FISHING, jeffmoss26, dwflood, MooreTel, OBT, Coral Tech, metelcom, seafort, Meyery2k, Carl Navarro, whoami, JBean3329, ImNotThePhoneGuy, telecom guy10, Ruben, BobRobert, Johnny Luchador, bcstechs, hitechcomm, CGTech, pvj, pdxjim911, Pinecreekboy, Aristotelis, ctiles, Silversam, Sarasota67, Daniel, newtecky, srg, SeyerIT, jknichols, dexman, nfcphoneman, Not_sirius, Biztel Cuban Okie Tech, Professor Shadow, Touch Tone Tommy, KRRath, GDRoach, vicbob, Gregoriusmax64, pakos, gelehu, bttirc, mike b, Skunky), 1,174 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics93,529
Posts634,666
Members49,245
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
brianmurindagomo, eXonyte, heliosj, Majicou, Neil Wheeler, Thomas Gula
Newest Members
dabrownm1, Gerry Lucent, Semicus, kosta543, wetnoodle50
49244 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 28
Ruben 25
pvj 17
Jeroen 17
Daniel 15
RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Bluewater Sailing
Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5256033
Buy one Get one FREE when you use PayPal at checkout! Code T28P
Yealink $39.95 Buy one Get one FREE when you use PayPal on checkout! Code T28P
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2020
Trusted Partners