web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a 2400ICS with many T1, PRI and CCIS connections already in place. Many of these were programmed by me but none of the CCIS links. Now I have an IPS2000 I want to connect to it via CCIS.

I used the CCIS manual of the IMX2400 and the CCIS manual of the IPS2000. I went through the whole thing (the IPS2000 was wiped before I started, and for now only has 2 extensions programmed).

After I completed the programming, I can call from the IPS to the ICS, but can't call the other way: from the ICS to the IPS. I get fast busy. DCONX on the 2400 shows that after completing dialing the numbers, the system grabs a trunk on the CCIS route, but immediately drops the call and the caller gets a fast busy.

I rechecked the manuals of both systems 2-3 times already. I wiped the 2000IPS again and started from scratch, with the same results.

I compared the IPS programming to the other IPS that already has a good CCIS link to this system. Still no go.
I checked and the IPS is licensed for CCIS. I extensively studied the circuit card manual of both systems to ensure I got the switch settings right (using SF, D4 signaling, IPS is master and ICS is slave), and tried many different combinations, like making the ICS the master, or change the signaling to ESF/B8ZS, but no success. Tried different data-channel speeds too.

Any idea?

ps: as mentioned before, the 2000IPS was wiped, and only 2 extensions were created; the date and time was set, IP address assigned to the PN-CP24, and the CCIS programming completed. Not sure if some other commands need to be applied or restrictions cancelled, etc.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Okay, it sounds like the CCIS is set correctly from the IPS, but you may still want to verify it, and especially the CM 05 settings.

I've never done CCIS on an ICS or IPX, so I can't comment on that side, but it sounds like the ICS has a problem.

A potentially helpful link:
https://www.2000stuff.com/CheatSheats/Cheat%20Sheets.htm

Hi

Check command ARSC for restriction, LCR for correct digit translation.

OP Offline
WORKS!!! Unbeleivable!!!

I've been on it for the last 2 weeks! And it was OPR. One of the parameters - PNL - was set to 1 by accident probably on day one, and so some digits were being added all the time.

It's now working. Thanks very much.

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,303
Posts638,884
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,797 Shoretel
189,870 CTX100 install
187,998 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 93 guests, and 226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024