web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
o_p Offline OP
OP Offline
Does anybody know how I can get a list of codes that I can program into my very flexible VM Server to send callers back to the CTX using it's features.

Sample: on intercom, dialing #6325 turns on message light indicator on DKT2010 phone.

1. I would like to have a VM box that stores what we call an emergency message from a caller. The phone system will then dial to a cell user to let them know there is a call in the mailbox. IF that person does not answer in 3 rings, then it tries the next person and perhaps one more. Is this possible?

2. I need to transfer to outside line (cell), if not available, back to VM (ctx has features for this like attended transfer (don't know proper name at the moment), but to use these and other features you have to know the codes.

Can anybody tell me how I can get these codes or program codes so I can properly program my VM?

Thanks,

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Your above scenarios are handled by the voicemail server and not the CTX. Perhaps if you posted the make and model of your vm server, someone might be able to help you.

o_p Offline OP
OP Offline
it is from ACCPAC, called Messenger Server. This VM just needs the codes so it can talk to the CTX or transfer calles, routes, etc.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
If it's a third-party voicemail system, it should have integration options for most telephone switches. Have you checked into this?

o_p Offline OP
OP Offline
It is a 3rd party and we are trying to implement it into our infrastructure because it has many integration features into our network/ exchange server, mobile notification, etc. A neat product and we have it working, but we need to tell it to use the features of the CTX as we need them. The latest example was that it send the CTX the code ( #63+stationID ) and the phone message light lights up after a VM is available and when done, the #64+stationID turns it back off. The VM Server needs these feature codes of the CTX. The #63+stationID code I got from a technician that programmed toshibas own VM. He is a tech for the DK40 systems but that code matched in the CTX. This is basically what I need, is a list of these codes which are phone system specific. The VM Server people haven't defined this for this system, we are doing this on our own.

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,282
Posts638,763
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,443 Shoretel
188,296 CTX100 install
187,080 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 187 guests, and 216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024