web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
This has gotten to be so obnoxious that my boss has made it my #1 priority to get it fixed this week before Thanksgiving. Of course, she doesn't want to pay the $70 to call tech support.

Ever since we had to reset our voice mail system to correct another error, our voice mail clock has been more than an hour fast. Because none of us are any good with the VM system, it took awhile before I learned how to change the time. But now when I try to change it back, the change doesn't "take." After I've changed the time, I press # twice to go back to the main menu. If I go back into the Supervisor Menu (6) and then back into System Time (7) the time is once again an hour fast. If I simply hang up after changing the time, the displayed time on the phone will also remain incorrect.

Any suggestions?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

If you are connected to a Comdial system you need to change the time on the phone system and it should correct the time on the voicemail.

Kerry

OP Offline
I am on a Comdial Impact phone. I just went through the manual page by page and I can't find anything on changing the time.

I suppose I need to take this over to the Comdial forum.

But then if I need to change it on my individual phone, will that change all the other phones in the office?

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Changing the time on the phone system from your phone changes it on all phones in the system. If the voicemail is serially intergrated to the the phone system then when you change the time on the phone system it will change it in the voicemail. If it is not serially integrated you will have to go thru a mailbox that has adminstrative rights to change the time on the voicemail.

you can go to www.comdial.com for instructions on the time chage of your system.

------------------
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

[This message has been edited by BIGDOG3c (edited November 22, 2004).]

OP Offline
Outstanding!!

The Comdial site had a page specifically for time changes. I suppose this question gets asked a lot. Thank you ladies and/or gentlemen!

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,708 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Curlycord, Yoda), 138 guests, and 249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024