web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#383967 08/20/11 05:41 AM
OP Offline
I've the following for sale. I'd prefer to sell it all at once, we'll see if there are any buyers for that option, and if not (after a week or so) I'll have to start parting it out. I know (roughly) what I paid for all this stuff... I've no idea what to sell it for, so if you're interested, shoot me an offer. I'll wait a week on this and highest (reasonable) offer takes it all. I'm just going to take it all to the UPS store for packing/shipping, so be prepared for taht cost as well, which I'm guessing will be around $100. (I've no boxes, bubble wrap or time to pack it all up myself). All equipment is fully functional and has been in use in my house for 2-3 years now. Be aware I'm a smoker, and as such, I have no idea if the phones smell like an old ashtray or not. All equuipment is in excellent condition, some of it could use a bit of detailing but none of the shells are cracked or anything like that. All phones are touch tone & 5 line, none have been repainted as far as I am aware.

Anyway, on to the listing:

ITT 601A KSU, with MOH card, tuner card, & 5 K400E line cards. A grab bag of spare parts goes with this, including 2 intercom cards (Neither of which I could get to work; dunno if I was configuring them wrong or if they are just bad). Spare power supply, spare ring generator. Pagiing card. Extra K400E line cards + some other spare parts that I don't remember and don't feel like going through right now. I do know I have a spare externally mounted FM tuner.

(8) 66 blocks with blue mounting backboard.

(1) Valcom 24VDC xfmr, I use it to power the intercom talk path as I never could find a noise free talk source on the KSU.

(1) Melco C19 Intercom unit.

(1) Viking RG-10A ring booster

(1) AllenTel 1A2 panel phone (has some scratches but works fine) (Gray).

(1) Touch a Matic w/autodial circuitry + 4A speakerphone & rocker switch (Black). Needs a new battery; comes with transformer & the block that the phone & 4A unit plug into.

(1) Black Cuckoo clock phone

(1) Beige Cuckoo clock phone

(1) Comkey 1A2 phone

(1) 2565HKM Desk phone (Black)

(2) 2565 HK Desk phones (Red)

(1) 1A2 phone.. don't remember the mfr (I think ComKey)... anyway it used to belong to Phyllis Diller ... comes with a pic of her holding it. The pic is autographed by her, but the maid decided she'd dust the pic off and most of the autograph went with it. There's a small chance you can get it re-signed... will provide detail on that to the buyer.

1/3 spool of punchdown cable

(1) Punchdown tool

(1) Buttset

Some quanity of 25 pair cables, depending on what mood I'm in on the day I take this all down.... I may feel like pulling the cables out... maybe not. I know there is at least 1 looong cable that I can easily pull out.

... and probably some more stuff that I've forgotten I have, I think I have PDF practice manuals for most of the above.

All interested parties please shoot me an offer. I'm not looking for much, would prefer it all goes to a good home such as a 1A2 hobbyist could provide. In any event, all I can do is ask that you give me your word (and this is probably the last board on the internet wherein you'll find people whose word is their bond) that you won't buy the set and then part it out on eBay. Obviously I can't stop anyone from doing that, and at the end of the day it will be yours to do with as you will. I'm just askin is all.

So.... shoot me an offer!

Thanks!
Matt

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#383968 08/20/11 06:42 AM
OP Offline

#383969 08/20/11 07:10 AM
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
Wow. Those pics take me back! Here's some mood music from Rocky I "Take you back"

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.

#383970 08/20/11 01:20 PM
OP Offline
Well folks, we'll wait a week and see, but as of today it looks like 2 or 3 people are interested in just some of the same parts of the system.

Because I want to keep things fair for everyone, and because I have no idea what to sell any of these items for individually, and because I can't deny I'd like to get as much as possible for each item if I'm forced to part this system out ... and because my momma drowned all the dumb babies (or so I'm told, I may be an exception) ... I guess (in the event the system is parted out)... I have to go the ebay route and let the market determine fair price.

All items will start at $1 with no reserve, probably 3 day listings... and I'll make a post here letting you know I've listed something.

Thanks, and I hope you can all understand that the main reason I would go the eBay route really isn't to make $$$, but because I don't think it's fair for me to pick one person over another for a particular item, and I'm not about to play the "well, I've been offered x by y" game.

Also note that I don't play the inflated packing/shipping price game... I've been on eBay for quite some time, and I only charge to you what I'm charged for shipping, not a penny more. In the past I've always refunded any overage... what I'll do for these items is to ship the item to you at what the final bid goes for, let you know what UPS chared me to pack/ship it by forwarding you a copy of their bill, and then ask you to reimburse me for it. If you don't feel it's a reasonable cost... then I don't have any issue if you don't pay me.

I'm a very strong believer in "what goes around comes around".......

Thanks much,
Matt

#383971 08/20/11 02:25 PM
Thanks Matt!

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
#383972 08/20/11 02:36 PM
Admin
Admin
Please let me know when you list the red phones. I only want those :-)

Carl

#383973 08/20/11 03:19 PM
Darnit Carl! I want one of em!

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
#383974 08/20/11 11:08 PM
Admin
Admin
No problem, Jeff. I want the one with the Gray faceplate.

#383975 08/21/11 02:45 AM
smile

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
#383976 08/21/11 08:23 PM
Well, this would be heaven on a plate and the moon on a stick, except I didn't win the lottery this weekend so can't afford the postage to the UK let alone the complete system!

I have a few 1A2 phones in use here, all converted to single line use (converted in such a way that they can be changed back easily), and are a great talking point.

If you go the eBay route, will you be willing to post to the UK?

Many thanks,
John

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024