web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
pmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
My company is getting ready to move to a new office, and with the switch we want to install a new system. We currently have a Samsung DCS system which we are using very little functionality on. We are hoping to utilize our new system much more fully.

We have been looking at getting a Samsung iDCS 100 or 500 when we move. Today I talked to a sales man who insists that we should be going with NEC. Of course I know that is because he sells NEC!

My question is, how does the lay person like myself find out what the differences are between these systems. What is a good resource to use for comparing and evaluating phone systems?

Can anyone tell me how the iDCS systems compare with NEC IPK II?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I have to say that you found the place that can help you work out your questions.

That said Both systems are feature rich and you still will not use half of what they can do. I prefer Samsung but as you know dealers are prone to promote there respective brands.

It is going to come down to who your installer is and how good is the support. You will want to look and handle the phone as well because it will be the second largest factor to you investing in a new system. If the phone feels like a toy it is a toy you know what I mean?.

You already have samsung phones so you can save some cost on that end of the system.

I hate to say it but there arent any features that stand out as "only" one brand specific

it depends on the features you are wanting. I have worked on both samsung and nec systems. in the end the samsung is more user friendly
if you go to these sites, it will give you some differences between these two. also if you are looking for an voip solution or not.

https://www.samsung.com/Products/officenetwork/index.htm

https://www.necunifiedsolutions.com/main/Products/ProProductsMain.asp?

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,384 Shoretel
189,092 CTX100 install
187,414 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 7
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024