web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Josh22 Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a idcs 500 on 2.75b with a pri. I'm trying to forward a DID to a LD number but I have to put a account code in for the carrier to make the call. I've tried putting in three P after the number. But when you call it, it says the account code you entered is invaled. I set it up to call a local number ( my cell) with the same pauses and account code thinking I should be able to answer and hear the digits dialed after the pauses. I hear nothing.

Josh Carroll
JE Systems
Intertel/Mitel | Samsung | Toshiba | X Blue
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I've never been able to get this to work over a pri when the LD requires an account code using the call forward feature. I've always had to use the svmi voicemail to forward the call if an account code is required. If someone else has a work around I'd love to hear it.

Be sure ISDN PROG CONN is set to on. I have never set it up with the call forward with account codes but I know I have to turn that on sometimes.

Bobby Mreen
Communications Technician
If the carrier will allow it, put a # and some pauses between the phone number and the account code. It worked for me in the past. So you would forward to 9-1-XXX-XXX-XXXX#PPXXX

I've also had it work exactly as rickingb says. Insert the # in the sequence and see if that helps. # tells the CO that you are done dialing and to complete the call set up. The CO wouldnt know what to do with the PP, but the 500 will know to pause pause. You might need to adjust the pauses.

~ Marty

Sometimes there ARE ghosts in the machine. I use MSN Live, ask me for the addy if you want.

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

http://www.vernontelecom.com
Josh22 Offline OP
OP Offline
I tried that too but it didn't work. We just got the carrier to remove the restriction from that number.

Thank You!!

Josh Carroll
JE Systems
Intertel/Mitel | Samsung | Toshiba | X Blue

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,607 Shoretel
189,485 CTX100 install
187,660 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024