Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
I'm still "Old School" & therefore still wear a pouch. Are there items in there seldom used? You bet. But it sure beats going down several flights of stairs or walking to the other end of the plant for what I need. I still have to go to the truck sometimes for special items, etc, but...

To each their own.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

A Paladin multi tool in its own belt pouch has saved me many trips to the other side of the space or building, assuming I have all the parts needed.

Bob

With all the variables involved, I am amazed when any voice and data technology works like it is supposed to.
A month ago I got a new laptop backpack, my old one was getting tore up, along with my back, from so much weight from so many tools. I went and got a new tool pouch at HD to put in lesser used tools in so now I carry my backpack in with me and if needed make a run back to the truck to get the second tool pouch which I load up with what ever tools I might need.

I do carry my Leatherman every day...it always comes in handy!

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
The Paladin multi tool has 66 block punch down blades, as well as needle nose pliers, etc.

Bob

With all the variables involved, I am amazed when any voice and data technology works like it is supposed to.
I moved everything into a veto pro pack XL. It stays in the truck most of the time. I still have a pouch I will stick a few tools in according to what I am doing to bring in with me. Also carry my leather man on my belt

I Swear I did not touch anything bash
I keep my basic hand tools in a Klein pouch. This goes in my laptop bag along with a TS22. When I don't need the laptop, I just take the Klein pouch in with me.

I keep the rest of my tools in two large tool bags. These are kept hidden under a shelf in my van and secured with lock and chain after having been broken into a few months ago.

If the thief had gotten my laptop, I'd would have been screwed. Better to buy all new tools than loose a laptop!

I bought a 18" compression bag from Canadian tire that holds a lot of my tools & various electrical parts.. since I'm constantly monkeying around on the steel towers like in the pic below; some of them are pretty tall and I don't want to be going up and down cause I forgot something! smile

https://www.redresort.com/wxdata/granitecam.jpg

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,306
Posts638,894
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,903 Shoretel
189,997 CTX100 install
188,224 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 6
teleco 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 46 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024