web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I don't know the exact cut off point, but my guess would be at least quarter million. I remember a state account they lost about 10 years ago and it was a 12 million account and they lost it because they didn't aggressively pursue it, they said it was too small to worry about. Of course that wasn't all profit and I have no idea what the overhead was.

Retired phone dude
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I am not sure what there long distance classification is for Business but we do about 8k-11k in long distance every month with them. If you don't have any luck with South Bell drop me a line and I will get my corporate guy on the phone and see if he can hammer something out for you. Also check out the new partnership with MCI and ACN, They have some unbelievable rates right now for long distance. Clmiller add your e-mail and I will send you some Prices that I have.

[This message has been edited by RexburgPhoneCenter (edited January 12, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by RexburgPhoneCenter (edited January 12, 2005).]

Joshua R. Flores
OP Offline
Thank you for your help, rexbpc - It's very nice of you to offer. I will contact you if BS doesn't come through for us (I think they will, though). Here is my work e-mail - I appreciate it very much.

[email protected]

clmiller,
Did they ever get your trunks up? Hope you're not still having to fight them.

Retired phone dude
OP Offline
Hi Bill,

Thanks for asking. Bell South gave us the option to either change our settings to SF to match theirs or they would have to go back to the drawing board and do something that could take up to 2 weeks.

So, to be on the safe side and not change anything of ours that has been working for the last 5 years, I/we opted to have them change theirs to ESF AMI. Today, I got an e-mail asking if I am sure that it is AMI because ESF usually always is the 8BZthingy. My SIL checked the lights in the Kentrox and the AMI and ESF lights were signalling. I sure hope I'm not wrong again.

I was just thinking today. . . .when Bell South was in the phone room, why didn't they look at the lights on the Kentrox to be sure that the settings I gave them were correct - it would have been so easy for them to do.

I was wrong by giving them the wrong info (SF) but my goodness, they put their T1 box right next to the Kentrox. Oh well, you know what they say about hindsight. . .

I guess I am waiting for Bell South to re-do whatever they originally did. Does this make sense?

Thanks again for asking Bill - nice of you to follow-up. I'll let you know what happens. Wish me luck. . . . .cause I'm not going to have a vendor there. Maybe my SIL will be available for a telephone call if necessary when they try to switchover again.

Carol

Carol,
Bless ya, good luck, you've been through enough. From your post Bell South is more confused than you are.

Retired phone dude
JJ Offline
If using Kentrox CSU part #30–27–00001

order:
Facility Interface Code – 04DU9–B for a 1.544 Mbps D4 framing format circuit

D4-AMI

Service Code – 6.0 N

FCC Registration:
The T1 port card is designed to be used with an external CSU. This CSU provides all re-quired part 68 functions for safety and keep alive. Use the FCC registration number of the particular CSU you are using. The FCC number for the KENTROX CSU is
F8I4HV–17152–DE–N.

Good Luck!!

If all else fails, use a BFH.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,673 Shoretel
189,641 CTX100 install
187,867 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 150 guests, and 279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024