web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I know some of you might need this on an ESI system when installing a Polycom to an analog station port so here it is. I had to get some help from ESI TS after searching the net.

1. Press and hold mute
2. Power cycle Polycom while holding mute
3. Release mute after "BONG" is heard
4. Press and release #
5. Press and release *
6. Enter the code below depending on how many ms you need

200 = 100ms
100 = 300ms
000 = 600ms

For Premier the above is the same. However during coding, add an "0" infront. Example 0200 = 100ms on the Premier.

You should now be able to create a conference from the Polycom by using the flash, flash, dial, flash sequence.

-MO

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Thanks for this useful info Marlon.

I have come up with what is actually a better way to do multi party conferences if you have a PRI, and an ESI digital or IP phone in the boardroom along with the conference phone. If you set up the conference call from the ESI phone you can include the conference phone as a local extension. Then you can add as many parties as you want (even do it from VIP on the boardroom plasma acreen) Just mute the mic on the ESI phone when you're ready to conference.

Brian Dunne
ETC Telecom
www.etctele.com
OP Offline
Thanks Brian, I have always used that as a work around with the older ESI's where you couldnt create a conference over an analog port. Customers hate the hassle of having to leave the digital phone in on the conference.

You can also add more than two parties. I did five including myslef today. Anything after the third party, its a single flash hook instead of a double.

Now doing it over VIP would be interesting.

There's always the Konexx adaptor hooked up to the headset port, which I haven't tried myself. I think that would be pretty slick, especially with a wireless conference phone.

Brian Dunne
ETC Telecom
www.etctele.com

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 111 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024