Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Test-ok Offline OP
RIP Admin-Founder
OP Offline
RIP Admin-Founder
Now that I don't wheel and deal with phone equipment all day long anymore I'd like to start updating websites so you'll get better ranking on search results. If your interested in me overhauling your site please send me a private message.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Thanks Tom.
We are in the process of redoing our www.
When we get it complete, we would luv to run it by ya and get your honest opinion.

Avaya SMB Authorized Business Partner. ACIS/APSS
ESI Certified Reseller/Installer
www.regal-comm.com
Test-ok Offline OP
RIP Admin-Founder
OP Offline
RIP Admin-Founder
when ever your ready Mike, just let me know.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Tom,

I am having a local lady take care of mine. She did my Aunts bridal website. But I would love to get some feedback from you, or anyone else for that matter.

Z-man
my site is www.omnicommunications.net

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Test-ok Offline OP
RIP Admin-Founder
OP Offline
RIP Admin-Founder
I'll check it out and send you a pm.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
sounds good. look forward to it.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Just so ya all know.

I had Tom (test-ok) do the SEO (search engine optimization) for our web site. We wanted to be found under the search terms "Voip in Rockford Illinois". In less than a month, we are now in the # 1 and #2 spot for that key word phrase. Worth every penny we spent. Thanks Tom, I should have done this years ago.

We have been sitting there with our website for about 5/6 years and really got nothing out of it.
Right now, we're coming up before 3 or 4 of the IT companies in the area, and we're starting to get some calls.

Tom also linked our shopping site and also added some links including my facebook page.

We still have some tweaking to do, but in a short time, his SEO has really made a difference. We had tried to do some of this ourselves, but we just couldn't get the job done.

We'll never be an international internet powerhouse---but thousands of our local businesses are using the internet to search for companies. They don't use the yellow pages or the phone books any more. It was silly of us to think that we could just put a website up and magically have it come up in a search.

Test-ok Offline OP
RIP Admin-Founder
OP Offline
RIP Admin-Founder
Originally posted by JWRacedog:
Just so ya all know.

I had Tom (test-ok) do the SEO (search engine optimization) for our web site. We wanted to be found under the search terms "Voip in Rockford Illinois". In less than a month, we are now in the # 1 and #2 spot for that key word phrase. Worth every penny we spent. Thanks Tom, I should have done this years ago.

We have been sitting there with our website for about 5/6 years and really got nothing out of it.
Right now, we're coming up before 3 or 4 of the IT companies in the area, and we're starting to get some calls.

Tom also linked our shopping site and also added some links including my facebook page.

We still have some tweaking to do, but in a short time, his SEO has really made a difference. We had tried to do some of this ourselves, but we just couldn't get the job done.

We'll never be an international internet powerhouse---but thousands of our local businesses are using the internet to search for companies. They don't use the yellow pages or the phone books any more. It was silly of us to think that we could just put a website up and magically have it come up in a search.
Thanks for the kudos Mick. I'm glad it's working out and traffic is coming your way. :dance:
Your exactly right about people these days, they now search the internet for services and product..not the Yellow Pages...One huge reason you need to be found.

Just so ya know Mick your site is also on page 1 in Bing and Yahoo too.

Test-ok Offline OP
RIP Admin-Founder
OP Offline
RIP Admin-Founder
Originally posted by JWRacedog:
Just so ya all know.

That was then..This is now! :toast:

I know your post is a year and half old. But did a few searches...
Voip in Rockford Illinois
Voip, Rockford Illinois
Voip, Rockford
and I see you've grabbed 3-4 of the top 5 spots on every term. :dance:

This might be interesting to anyone who plays is SEO.
Built a new site, which some of you may have seen, anyway it's for medical marijuana caregivers for the different states. It's only 5-6 months ago and it's ranking for state + marijuana caregiver, and even just the marijuana caregiver by it's self.

Search Engine Optimization is in favor of business oriented websites generate sources of income on behalf of different plans and strategies by SEO Consultants. For product/service marketing a person can negotiate on SEO Consulting Services rates to avail their experiences to generate traffic on sites.

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,285
Posts638,781
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,758 Shoretel
188,951 CTX100 install
187,190 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, Carl Navarro), 126 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024