web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
can someone please help me here... I have a #46 Dial and need the connection info on it as I cant find any current schematics that use the dial and have extra wires that I dont know where they go.... where does the orange, white/red, green/white, and the slate wire go??? I got it working part way but cant remember what I did to get it working.....

John
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Those are additional leads for a speakerphone. They are not used in a 2564 set; only a 2565. Just insulate and store the extra leads.

Isn't the slate wire coming from the static shield on the front face of the dial? If so, that connects to any LG or A1 terminal.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
OP Offline
Ed, the wiring doesnt match the regular wiring schematic on a 2564 phone, they all show the wiring for the #35 dials, not the #46...

John
A Western Electric phone uses a dial numbered 35xxx. Are you sure you're looking at a ITT practice and not a Western one?

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

OP Offline
Art, I was looking through both.... found the dial finally, burried in the 10 line phone schematics... got the dial wired as shown, tested and the phone put back together... thanks for the help! the documentation surviving through mike neales website stops at 1977... at least the information I have on file... unlike WE, they did'nt seem to show sections for just dials... at least not the way I'm used to. anyway, got it fixed and working... thanks for all the help guys!

John

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,609 Shoretel
189,498 CTX100 install
187,730 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024