web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
It just takes some hard work and determination. So I recommend rolling up your sleeves and digging deeper into the telecom and telephone bills to see what you can uncover. Keep accurate, detailed records. They pay off EVERY time.

Barbara Clements
President

Auditel Inc.
www.auditelinc.com
[email protected]
Colorado office: 719-689-5953
Orlando office: 800-473-5655
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Hello Barbara,

Do you have any locations in the Northeast. I have years of telecom experience and reviewing bills. I am currently employed with a telephone equipment provider and am very interested in your vertical. I know of one company out this way who acts as a consultant between the companies and the providers.

I am an agent for a few providers and we track everything via an internal database. We place all orders for customers, we track all orders, we manage install of orders, we verify the billing of the orders and we follow up on the bills quarterly. We keep notes in the system for all activity done on a customer so that any of our order entry gals can know what is happening if anyone calls in for service on their lines. Yes we handle all the tech support for the carrier, we act as your representative so you don't have to deal with them. We also don't charge a fee to yoru business. Basically we get a call from a business or a telephone installer and we look at your business, what you need voice and data wise and place the orders. You only deal with us, never have to deal with the phone company. Been in business 12 years so I guess we are doing something right smile

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  dexman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,785
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,074 Shoretel
188,981 CTX100 install
187,371 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dans 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024